Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 2-6, 2009

Monday:

-Microscope Anatomy Quiz
-HW: Looking Inside Cells Review Sheet

Tuesday:
Cell Analogy
-must fill out cell function chart
-must draw a picture or write a story to describe analogy between the cell and choosen location/object

Wednesday:
Cell Analogy work day

Thursday:
Cell Analogy Due
Section 1.3 Reading + Guided Reading on Chemical compounds in cells
-Due Friday

Friday: Hand Washing Lab

Extra Credit: Explain why you chose the Analogy you did for the cell project.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My analogy is castle rock middle school. The reason why I chose this analogy is because I attend castle rock and because it just made sense to me with the organelles.

Anonymous said...

- taylor gottula P-6

Anonymous said...

MY analogy is a school, because the frist thing thta poped into my head was mr.harrinton as a nuculos!!!so that is why i chose a school!!!!!!!!

Dana*
6th

Anonymous said...

i chose a car becuse it has a lot of parts like a plant cell dose it has all diffeint types of parts and has a lot of diffrent idems




austin
fallang p2
mrs. jonston

Anonymous said...

i did a city because it has all the things i would have in a plant cell



brad christensen p-2 mrs.jonston

Magnus Johnson said...

I did a school because I know a lot about school.

-Magnus Johnson
Per. 8

Anonymous said...

my analogy is the human body. it was what i thought of first.

Bobby McElvain

Anonymous said...

my cell anology is a store because it made sense to me!

chloe degel
period 6

Anonymous said...

I chose castle rock because it was easy to name out all of the organelles.
Cheyann Adams 8th period.

Anonymous said...

My analogy is the drums. I think the drums are like the cell. The drums are like the center and you need them to make the whole music.

Tyler Burke period 4

Anonymous said...

I chose a school because I found things that corresponded with the organelles we had to label.
-Cassie Brockschmidt
period eight

Anonymous said...

I chose the human body, because I thought it would be the easiest to compare to a cell.

McKenzie Opitz,
Period 1

Anonymous said...

The analogy i chose was the minnesota vikings because it was the first thing that popped into my head and it made sense to me


-nolan mchugh

Anonymous said...

per 6*

Anonymous said...

-I Choose the human body,,Because It seemes easiest and it was the first thing that popped into my head
Leona Nava
P-2